Jun 20, 2012

Busy like a Bumble Bee

Omg I've been so busy! After returning from Bali, I had a wedding to attend with my mum on the following Saturday and left Singapore for Muar, Malaysia on Sunday morning for a Father's Day visit of my granduncle. Recuperating from the hectic schedule, I came to realize that I am finally leaving for summer programme in US in less than a week's time. 2 months to prepare have flown past just like that, and I'm ashamed to say that there are still so many things left unplanned and uncertain! Have been pretty stressed all this while with the packing and planning.

In addition, I brought the DSLR which my uncle is lending me for the US trip to Bali and also, on the several occasions mentioned. The photos are so awesome that I got carried away snapping away. I believe I have taken more than 1000 photos ever since I took over the camera in Bali. So I had been losing sight of my priorities and spending much of my precious time on filtering, editing and uploading the photos on fb! But I shall still reveal 2 of the photos from the last day of Bali here!

When I just woke up from a nap in the coach!
Finally arriving at somewhere high enough to view the active volcano!
Oh well, at least I have started on my packing and will be exchanging currency and tying up some loose ends later today... But I still have no idea how I am supposed to travel from the JFK Airport in New York to my accommodation Hampton Inn Seekonk in Providence! The trains and coach buses in US are under various service providers and the timings and routes are all so inflexible. There was one bus route which I found require 17 hours?! When Providence is supposed to be a 3 hours' drive away from NY. This is all crazy! And I cannot tolerate how nonchalant my travel mates are :(

Okay I have so many thoughts to share on Bali and on marriage & divorce which I have witnessed and heard over the recent weekend. Sharing them now will make me sleep even later and make this post chapalang (messy)! Guess I shall leave it to next time, if I remember! Wish me luck for my US summer programme, may I enjoy myself and be safe and sound.

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment